Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Things I love about fall...

Fall is my favorite season. I am so giddy when fall arrives.
Here are some of my favorite things about fall.
1. The leaves changing. It is so beautiful outside and creates beautiful landscapes. It just reminds me everyday of God's Amazing creation.
2. Scarves and Mittens. I own a billion scarves--they are my FAVORITE accessory in the fall. I also love mittens. They can be hard to function in, but they remind me of my childhood.
3. BAKING. I love to bake. I would bake everyday, all day long. Now that I have my own kitchen, I can experiment and share baked goodies!
4. Family. Fall is the beginning of the Holiday season. Thanksgiving. Christmas. I love spending time with my family around the holidays.
5. MUSIC and Decorations. Since everybody jumps the gun, Christmas music and holiday decorations go up earlier and earlier every year. It does aid in my excitement!

I have a little Christmas surprise for the blog. It will be a little bit of a challenge, but I am up for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment