Wednesday, September 9, 2009

That was the BEST day of my life!

As you all know (from Christy's previous blog), we attended the Sent by Raven's Concert at the Channel on Friday night. We were working the door, but it was also made possible to stand FRONT row for the Sent by Ravens set. Christy instructed me, “You MUST get amazing pictures of the lead singer. YOU MUST.” So throughout the concert, I was snapping pictures and getting different angles of each band member. Christy warned me that the lead singer liked to lean into the crowd and grab concert-goers by the face and sing to them. I welcomed this, but never expected it to happen to me. So I was going about my business when he did it. He looked my way, bee-lined across the stage and grabbed my head. My immediate thought: “What do I do? Where do I look? Do I pull out my camera and try to get a picture?” In a matter of seconds, it was over. BUT...I was shaking! My adrenaline was pumping and with the fresh mark of sweat on my forehead I had my first forehead kiss. Below you will see the proof, it's ok...don't be jealous! :)

1 comment:

  1. jennie. I am in love with this post. I want to marry this post, that's how much I love it. I want to marry this post that like crazy woman married the Eiffel Tower and then cheated on it with the Berlin Wall.
    Jennie - in this post you have coupled my love of Sent by Ravens (in particular, Sweaty Blue Shirt) with my love of photoshopped images. JENNIE. This is awesome. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete