Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mighty Hand/Oustretched Arm

Check it.
God has been moving

   Swiftly

lately.

Awesome.
It's not just in my life, and it's not just in the lives of my friends and the people around me. But it's all of that: my life, my friends' lives and the lives of the people around me.

I love it.


And here's what is so amazing about God and his character and his love and his timing: He knows it all. He knows the beginning and the end
(He IS the beginning and the end),
His plans are perfect
(He IS perfect),
He loves to love us
(He IS love)
and He knows me better than I know myself -- because He has allowed me to put Him in my heart. How amazing!
I cannot wait to see where all of this will lead, because if there's one thing I've learned about God, it's that when He gets involved, things become way more exciting.

Psalm 136:12: With a mighty hand and an outstretched arm, His love endures forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment