Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloweenie

Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday. I love dressing up and being someone different for a day (or night!) That could be the dramatic side of me flaring up. I love the decorations and the CANDY (YUM!).
I always tend to procrastinate, which is very much in my nature, and scramble for a costume the week of Halloween.
Halloween 2009 is no different. I have procrastinated, leaving myself only a few days to throw something together. What to be? A television character, a Disney character, a classic everyone-always-chooses-that costume...
I have a few ideas in my head but they never quite turn out as good as I plan--maybe it is because I don't have enough time.
I believe I have decided on a costume for this year. But....it is a SURPRISE!
Pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment