Friday, February 26, 2010

Spring Cleaning, Already

Sponges and cleaning supplies
Me: I have to tell you something.
Jennie: Ok.
Me: It's mean.
(because I can be a really mean girl)
Jennie: Then don't say it.
(because she is a really wise girl)
Me: But it's fact, too!
Jennie: Don't say it.

This happened earlier today. I like saying mean things, because I am a mean girl (a lot). I don't like this about myself, but it's not like I do anything to change it. But luckily, I have a good friend who doesn't let this crap pass.
Also today, at work we had a big clean-up day. Everyone went through drawers, cupboards and cubicles we rarely visit, in an effort to throw out the things we don't use or need. It's kind of amazing to see what comes out. There were things in our area from 2003, which is strange because none of us were here in 2003. Plus, we just moved into this area about a year and half ago. In the meantime and mysteriously, that trash appeared.
So basically, all this to say: there are things in my own life that need to get cleaned up, like my "mean girl" attitude. What are some things you need to throw out of your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment