Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Big Sneeze

I review for BookSneeze

I'm going to start reviewing some great (hopefully) books from Thomas Nelson Publishers, soon, by participating in Book Sneeze. If you're a blogger, you can request and review books, too! Check out Book Sneeze and sign up. The application was easy, and it may even drive more traffic to our beautiful Banana Copenhagen, a land of magic and wonder.

The first book I requested is called What To Do When You Don't Know What To Do by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend. These guys sound familiar? They wrote those Boundaries books and do the seminars (the one that Jennie wrote about a couple of posts ago!). Also, that title basically speaks to my heart, so I'm really looking forward to reading and reviewing the book. Look for the review soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment