Wednesday, December 23, 2009

New Years Resolutions...BEFORE CHRISTMAS

I am getting so excited about the NEW YEAR and the goals I have, I can barely contain myself.
One of my goals this year (a goal I try to accomplish every year) is:

1. Doing something out of my comfort zone.


I think it is very important to put yourself out there and do something that you don't feel comfortable doing. You never know who you might meet or what could happen.

2. Schedule a "ME" day.


This past year I was busy doing everything for everyone. I never had a night home to just relax and be with me. That is a huge goal for me!

3. Cross 2 things off of my "Life List".

A couple of years ago I wrote down a list of things I wanted to do/accomplish in my life. I have crossed several of them off, so I want to keep the ball rolling.
(some examples (that I have crossed off) include: Running a marathon, getting a tattoo, own a house etc.)

4. Be a more avid reader.

I do read a lot, but I would like to increase the number of books I read in a year. I would also like to read things I normally would not choose.

5. Explore new hobbies.

I have several hobbies (baking--not sure if you could tell from the 12 days of Christmas blogs, crafts, photography etc.)

I am so excited about my 2010 goals. I tried to set goals that were not outrageous but attainable. I think I can definitely reach these goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment