Monday, August 9, 2010

Return of the Beautiful People

Baby girl (18-24 months) looking in mirror, hands pressed on glass
It happened again. I saw the beautiful couple. You know, from this post. The most beautiful couple I've ever seen, and possibly the most beautiful couple in the world.
And of course they look completely different and totally cutting-edge from the last time I saw them, so I didn't recognize them until Katie pointed them out to me.
And of course since they are both incredibly beautiful inside and out, they recognized me and greeted me like a long-lost friend.
Now, I will say that I often call people "the most beautiful (man/woman/child/couple/drummer/guitarist) in the world" But, in my defense (which - I hate those words, and maybe in the future I'll do a post on why I hate them so much), I truly am believing that they are, at that time. Isn't beauty a weird thing? It's like a gift that we can bestow on people/things, but it only means something to me. It doesn't mean the same thing to you. Weird.
Speaking of beautiful, here's a beautiful song, by a beautiful band, with a bassist whom I've definitely referred to as a beautiful man: Something Beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. they are even beautifuller in person singing that song a capella

    ReplyDelete