Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Surprise, surprise!

What a surprise! When I checked my email this morning, I found out that a short story I submitted for publication has been chosen! And it's already up on the site! Check out the literary blog Einstein's Pocket Watch for my story Fly Fishing Lessons.
It's the first short story I wrote, years ago, and it's the first one to get published (which is kind of crazy, since another short story, Nosepicker, was chosen to be published in another literary magazine months ago, but won't be published until the fall -- a more normal time line for these things, I'm learning.)
I'm kind of loving that there's no wait with this one. Yay! I'm very excited.

1 comment:

  1. yay!!!! so happy for you. 2 down, 9 million more stories to go to get published. You better get writing. Very nice story and very well written. Felt like I was there.

    ReplyDelete