Monday, March 23, 2009

All you can eat. And eat. And eat.

Anyone that knows me won’t be surprised to learn that I love Chinese Buffets with all of my heart. There are oh-so-many reasons for this affection.

•It is all of the food that I never allow myself to eat, all in one room.
•Self-serve ice cream
•It is all-you-can-eat of said food.
•I end up having about three weeks worth of food for like $7.
•Self-serve ice cream
•I especially like the ones with the Mongolian Barbecue – because my dad used to own a Mongolian bbq restaurant. Brings back memories, and the food is yummyummyummy.
•If you’re not sure about something, try it at a Chinese Buffet! What’s the worst that could happen?! (Don’t answer that).
•Self-serve ice cream
•I will not be judged at a Chinese Buffet when I go up for fourths or fifths. I am usually one of the skinniest people in the place.
•I hear the sushi is actually not bad at those places.
•Self-serve ice cream.
•Even Dylan and Cassie find something they like there. And if the first plate-ful fails, we just keep on trying…

I go to the Chinese Buffets about once a year, and I’m thinking it’s time to go. Who’s in?

2 comments:

  1. UM, I think that sounds like amazing post-race food. :D

    Also, damn you, you really made me want chinese buffet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, yeah but do you like the self serve ice cream?

    ReplyDelete