Thursday, March 5, 2009

Jennie Says the Darndest Things!

One of the benefits of being friends with Jennie is being constantly entertained by the crazy things that come out of her mouth. What makes these statements so funny is that Jennie seems to not even realize the hilarity at the moment; she just continues with her story or the conversation.
I don’t even think I need to give any background on these quotes. They are funny as is. Any of you who have experienced a Jennie-ism understands.

• "Oh, and by the way, I saw some guy and his dog making out on the way to work this morning."
• (while watching tennis with me last year) "PLAY BETTER! WIN! And SHAVE!"
(Me: I'm not sure I want you to come watch tennis anymore.)
• "Is that elderly lady in the BMW behind us also a race car driver? Because she is on my ass."
•"Come on, Belks! Can we have some middle ground here? Either I can look like an old hag or a prostitute."
•”She is a hundred and two, Christy. ONE HUNDRED AND TWO years old. I pray the Lord takes me home by that point!”

Oh, these are just the ones I can remember. Jennie keeps me laughing, though. Anytime someone’s feeling bad, Jennie can brighten the day with her rendition of “Blue Skies”. It always makes me smile!

Bonus quote: This one is from Anjajog and cracks me up every time I think about it. Also, because the person speaking to Anjajog had absolutely NO reaction. Even better.
Person #1: So just connect to the printer, and it’ll work. The printer is called BIG GUN.
Anjajog: But that’s my nickname!

2 comments:

  1. I want to hear a rendition of Blue Skies ... come on Jennie!

    ReplyDelete