Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dreams...they are interesting.


I dream every night. I have very vivid, memorable dreams. In some cases, months later a dream will happen...in my real life. I claim deja-vu and when I search my mind for how a certain event occurred twice, I realize that I dreamed the event months earlier.

Dreams are interesting to me. I have had dreams that make me avoid someone for several months or feel differently towards a certain individual. I can't figure out why, I guess because they are so realistic...it messes with my mind.

Most of my dreams are ordinary, everyday happenings and not crazy, adventurous dreams. Sometimes I wish I had whimsical, unrealistic dreams. That is the point, right? to experience Dream land.


What is the craziest or most realistic dream you have every had?

1 comment:

  1. My dreams are crazy but fortunately not realistic because I'm usually running from someone or chasing someone. I do have a friend that dreams about people and later it mostly comes true. It's a little freaky

    ReplyDelete